Monday, February 16, 2009

New Websites to sell handmade products on

Everywhere you look the internet is starting to boom with the handmade items being sold. I'm going to list some here they still might be in beta. So you make your own decision if it is for you. All of these are under 1 year old websites. Just click on link and it will take you to the website. If you know more please share and I will put on the list.

1.1000 markets

2. Artfire

3. Artistry Arts

4.Cosa Verde

5. Design style guide

6. Made it myself

2 comments:

My Inspired Reality said...

Thanks for the great list - will definitely check them out. But, I have my hands full as it is:):)

Jan said...

Thanks for sharing this great list, Cindy!

I also wanted to let you know that I FINALLY got my Blog Post done on the Proximidade Award,and passed on the honor to 8 other bloggers!

So, please do take a minute to check my Blog!